Want to help Second Hope Circle?
1. Subscribe to our Newsletter. By receiving this newsletter you’ll get updates about Second Hope Circle, our programs and news from Ontario.
2. Inform your local animal shelter/rescue about Second Hope Circle. Give them the website and email address and tell them why you think they should participate. The more shelters/rescues and people we have in this network, the more good we can do! We can also provide you with business cards or postcards to hand out.
3. Contribute information. Do you know of an organization or resource that you think should be on the website? Are you are an experienced pet guardian or rescuer and want to contribute to an animal fact sheet. Or are you are a veterinarian who would like to participate in vet Q&A. Any contributions of this nature are amazing!
4. Have advertising space? Do you have advertising space on your website, business or newsletter? If you’re willing to donate advertising space to Second Hope Circle, even more people will find out about our programs! Contact us if you would like a small blurb or photo to go with it!
5. Spread Awareness. Do you have Facebook, Twitter or a blog? Why not donate your status or post to Second Hope Circle. Include our website link and maybe a sentence about what we do. Spreading awareness helps this us reach more people and pets with our programs. It could go something like this:
Second Hope Circle helps people, pets and organizations in Ontario through humane education, community programs and financial aid! Check out their website to find out more about their resources or how you can help. http://www.secondhopecircle.org
6. Tell us your story. Did you find your new pet through Second Hope Circle? We want to know about it! Tell us why you wanted to adopt, how your new pet is fitting in at home and a picture. We would love to include it in our ‘stories’ section!
7. Join us on social media.
8. Donate. Your donation will go towards keeping our programs running for those that need them most.
9. Volunteer. There are a number of different tasks that SHC can use your help for! Time commitment and difficulty level vary, let us know your skills and passions and we’ll match you with a job you’ll love! It’s really flexible and you’ll be making a difference in the lives of Ontario pets!
Page last updated July 2016