Want to help Second Hope Circle?
1. Subscribe to our Newsletter. By receiving this newsletter you’ll get updates about Second Hope Circle, our programs and news from Ontario.
3. Donate. Your donation will go towards keeping our programs running for those that need them most.
4. Tell a friend about our programs. Do you know someone struggling with a pet related issue like re-homing, financial costs, temporary foster care etc? We can help!
5. Volunteer. There are a number of different tasks that SHC can use your help for! Time commitment and difficulty level vary, let us know your skills and passions and we’ll match you with a job you’ll love! It’s really flexible and you’ll be making a difference in the lives of Ontario pets!
6. Become a Patreon and receive exclusive content! For a donation as little as $1 a month you can receive exclusive content reserved for our awesome patron members!
8. Start a fundraiser. We can provide you materials and support if you’d like to host a fundraiser for us! We may even be able to bring an adoptable animal or handmade pet items depending on the nature of the event.
9. Have advertising space? Do you have advertising space on your website, business or newsletter? If you’re willing to donate advertising space to Second Hope Circle, even more people will find out about our programs! Contact us if you would like a small blurb or photo to go with it!
10. Spread Awareness. Do you have Facebook, Twitter or a blog? Why not donate your status or post to Second Hope Circle. Include our website link and maybe a sentence about what we do. Spreading awareness helps this us reach more people and pets with our programs. It could go something like this:
Second Hope Circle’s mission is to keep people and pets together during times of poverty and precarity in Ontario! Check out their website to find out more about their resources and how you can help. http://www.secondhopecircle.org
Page last updated March 2020.