Help us provide programs that help people and pets across Ontario!
Four Great Ways to Donate!
- Donations can easily be made via email money transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 2. Donate through paypal by using the button below. Don’t have a paypal account? Click the button “Donate with a Card” to proceed using your credit card.
(If you are purchasing a painting from our cat painting fundraiser, please be sure to indicate whether you will pick up in Branford, or need shipping by including your full mailing address) Thanks!
- 3. Want a tax receipt? Only registered charities can issue tax receipts so at this time we cannot. However, as a Petfinder member we are able to collect sponsorship donations for adoptable pets. As these donations go through the Petfinder Foundation, they are eligible for a tax receipt! To make a donation, go to our Petfinder organization page, click on an adoptable animal and then press ‘sponsor’. Please note the Petfinder Foundation is an American charity.
- 4. Want to get behind the scenes access to Second Hope Circle while contributing a small monthly donation? Consider signing up to be a Patreon! You can donate as little as $1 a month to see photos and stories which are not posted on our social media channels. See what goes on in our rescue efforts for Super Senior Cat Sanctuary, upcoming changes and announcements. Plus you’ll hear about new content and videos before anyone else!
We also have an Amazon Wishlist full of items to help us with our programs and fundraising efforts.
Donations of items are also accepted in person (drop off is Branford). We can use;
- Gift cards (pet stores, pharmacies, visa gift card, gas gift card etc)
- Pet food (predominantly prescription pet food is our most requested item, but all unopened pet foods are accepted)
- Our Super Senior Cat Sanctuary program accepts Fancy Feast pate cans & prescription wet food for kidney disease
- Gently used pet items like toys, climbing shelves, scratchers etc (if we can’t use them or store them we can use them as fundraisers or donate to community members and other organizations).
- Craft items like pompoms, fabric, stuffing, feathers, catnip, embellishments
- Blue jeans and linen tea towels (we can repurpose unneeded materials like these into pet beds and toys)
- Educational materials like humane ed books, teacher resources, pencil crayons and other items we can use in our education programs
- Event items (pop up tent, display organizers, clamps, folding tables etc)
- Office supplies (stamps, printer paper, envelopes, pens, scissors, laminator paper and sticker paper etc)
- We are thrilled to have partnered with Kuranda ShelterBeds program. They have created an online Wishlist for us. You’ll be able to see our needs, purchase a cat bed (at reduced cost!) and have it shipped directly to us. Donate now!
Second Hope Circle is a registered non profit organization through the Government of Canada? Our corporation number is 899128-6.
Page last updated August 2021